Thursday, January 13, 2011

...everywhere a sign - More cross-country photos

405 freeway - sunrise - CA

Possibly CA, but it could be AZ 

Don't get out of the car - AZ

Saw a few of these on the trip - AZ

AZ

I've always wanted my own meteorite - AZ

We were the only ones there - AZ 

Apparently this sign doesn't apply to truck drivers - TX 

 72 oz.? - TX

Cadillac Ranch - TX 

Advertising for Jesus - TX 

 AR

 Yum - AR

Strip club in the middle of nowhereville - AR 

They are really excited about guns in TN 

World's largest fireworks store, and we didn't even stop - TN 

Like I said, they like guns in TN

1 comment:

  1. Looks good man, please tell me you paid a visit to the Gentlemen's Club?

    Ben

    ReplyDelete

Hello, you've reached Zach's blog. Please leave a comment or brief message and I'll get back to you. Have a fantastic day.